Friday, January 16, 2009

Steal My Sunshine

I am craving warmth and sunshine and popsicles and flip flops.....
I am a summer. NOT a winter.

This weekend is a three-day weekend... BYU's alternative to Spring Break. Don't worry, we get another one in February. Out of the kindness of their Cougar hearts.

So in order to better help me make it through this semester and have things to look FORWARD to as I kick the snow off my boots and plead to the heavens for a taste of summer sun... I thought I'd make a list of things I wanted to happen or do or see in 2009. Yes- a goal list. Both productive and pleasurable. Something that will help me enjoy the NOW and keep me interested in this CaralineWorld. So tell me, bloggers, what books and what sites and what adventures would best suit me??? I'm open for it all. Ready to try new things. Kick new pants. Take it upon yourself to help make my year kickin'.

2 comments:

Mariah Grace said...

I think you should take the big leap, Caraline, and go skydiving. You have 2 good friends who can testify of its greatness and magic. There's nothing like it--take the plunge!

katielizabethawkes said...

yes yes....skydiving is ABSOLUTELY recommended. Also, start coming to the Provo Library with me. It's magical.

And..you HATE the song "steal my sunshine."