Friday, April 10, 2009

Good news

HELLOOO. My boss told me that my good news is definitely blogger-appropriate. Although I usually never display the truly personal aspects of my life on here, I think its time :)

I'm ENGAGED! I've been dating a very wonderful man named Ryan Andrew Williams for 9 months now. We met in Arizona last summer and dated off and on during those months and became "official" in August. He's been going to school in Arizona and me in Utah and our long-distance time has been... way... fun. It's been rough but we're just glad to see have seen each other as much as we could. He came up last weekend for Conference and proposed on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, at the glass window that overlooks Temple Square, in the midst of many tourists and on-lookers. Our audience made for quite a memorable experience. We've now become the new face on pages of many strangers' scrapbooks.

We are getting married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple on Saturday, August the 8th. We booked the Wright House for our reception that night and are planning on a killer honeymoon to Hawaii. Thank you Brother and Sister Williams. Everything feels happy and we couldn't be more excited!

Here are some cute pictures of us and the proposal.

9 comments:

sallysue said...

Uhh, YA, this is blog appropriate news!!
Many congratulations! That is so very exciting. :)
I love the Mesa Temple, too.


YAY!

allie askins said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED!!
now i can say to YOU---
we share a name... we share a wonder...



i love you!

joelle said...

you guys are such a hot couple! ah I love you

Unknown said...

YEAH! FOR YOU! (AND HIM... he scored one of THE BEST ever!)

LOVE YOU! AND can't wait to REALLY be in the temple with you now!!!!!

Kris said...

Caraline dear, I know I've already told you over text, dinner, written letter, and interpretive dance, but I am completely elated that such a beautiful, intelligent lady and top-notch, choice fellow are getting married!:) It's just so happy. Luv you guys.

Stephanie Walker said...

Congratulations!!! We are very excited for you and can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Ann said...

and I'm sitting here thinking. . . who's her boss? duh. Thanks for sharing the story. Congratulations!!

Bethany said...

Cute pictures! Your engagement pictures look so awesome with the temple in the background. Congrats again!

The Merrill Family said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you and Ryan!! You guys make a cute couple! Welcome to the family!! I dont know if you remember me but when you came up to the cabin me you and lisa talked outside on the benches!