Sunday, May 9, 2010

Every day.

Every day can seem a little more tedious than yesterday.

And every day I struggle to be a little bit better than I was before.

Every day I feel compelled to be a better member of my faith and a better missionary to those searching for answers.

And every day I fall short of my perfect reality.

But every day I know that my Heavenly Father loves me.

Today is the same as yesterday and tomorrow because my Father in Heaven never gives up on His struggling daughter.

So every day I should be thankful for the life I have and the person I am becoming.

Please, watch this. It may help you remember your own divine nature...My New Life

2 comments:

Stephanie Walker said...

What a great video. Thanks for sharing.

Kristin said...

Hi. :) I'm a friend of Ryan's from a L.O.O.N.G time ago. :) We were EFY counselors together. Found your blog off of Katie Hawkes's. Just wanted to say Hi! And congrats on the wedding [a long time ago, too!] and that you two make a beautiful couple! Hope everything is going well! :)