Friday, September 12, 2008

Where in the world?

In a desperate effort to keep my blog updated, exciting and unique, I feel I fall short many times to accomplish all of the above. I may need some help and ideas.

First things first. A little update on my little life. School started up again and classes are shooting off like a rocket. I'm taking a couple generals, a Social Theory class and a prerequisite for Art History. Fourteen credit hours. And 16 hours of work a week. Not too bad. Those two are my favorite classes ever. It's so fun to just learn. I love being in school. I love all of it. I think going off to college makes you appreciate the ability to know and to develop an understanding of the world. I have been so intruiged by my sociology book about the early and modern philosophers of our time. I could really feel strongly the other night that these men like Socrates and Aquinas, even though they were missing HUGE key elements to important truths, they honestly created a vast opening to pure knowledge and what I believe in today. Such good men.. regardless of their wackiness. My roommates are AMAZING! Absolutely incredible girls. I live south of campus in a trashy little apartment with 5 beautiful girls and we have so much fun all the time. There is never a dull moment when they're around. We eat together, we pray together... it's just an incredible and completely different experience than last year. Tomorrow I'm going to my first ever BYU football game! HOORAY. My ward seems pretty good. So all in all everything is well. I have people ask me about dating... and that's NOT something I like to post on my blog. So in short... dating is good :).

Ok. So that was a hit-it-up-quick version of my life. I am thinking of ideas for my next ones... really awesome ideas. Ones that just blow your mind away. Please, if you have any, let me know. I'm up for all ideas. Until then!

1 comment:

Stephanie Walker said...

Sounds like you are having a great time so far this semester. We miss you already. We looked for you and Jesse on tv the other day while watching BYU destroy UCLA. How was being there???