Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Picture update!

HALLOWEENY! Me and Katie at her smashing Halloween party.



This semester has gone by incredibly fast... and I love it! Most times. Other times I need a third dimension time warp- like this one time last year... Limher and I were over at our friend's apartment and our favorite nomad friend, Logan, put on a glow stick show for us to Enya's greatest hits. I felt like Dory and Marlin on Finding Nemo when that light/fish/thing in the ocean completely puts them in a hippie trans. It was AWESOME. Fifty whole minutes of awesome. There's a distinct difference between being so relaxed that you just want to fall asleep and so relaxed that you can't open your eyes wide enough, and you would submit body and soul to everything awesome happening at that moment. This was one of those times. By the way... Limher is doing so well! I got a letter about 3 weeks ago and he is just on fire. I haven't received any pictures but when I do, you can guarantee I'll post. Anyway! Here are some pictures I've taken as of late at my lovely BYU home.


The roomies and I had a nice little photo shoot after baking some cookies. Juline was the star performer that night.
Our Mary friend. She can just work the camera.
My personal favorite. She only works for those who pay in large sums.


Note: The apron. So please... enjoy.


The last BYU home football game. We love football! Our seats were right behind the south endzone.


Hope your semester is going as good as mine! Chow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SERIOUSLY! These are the days! Live 'em up!

Love you!

Miss you!