Monday, November 3, 2008

In my own magical way, I was able to VOTE this election and let my voice be heard. It's bizarre to think that in only a few days, we will KNOW who the next President of the United States will be. In complete HONESTY, it was a toss-up for me this election. And I'm not going to say it's because "both candidates are terrible" or "it's a lesser of two evils." This is POLITICS. This is America. It's all about FIGHTING for what is good and seeking for that better tomorrow. And with such a monumental and HISTORICAL election, I can see the fight in these men. My parents said their Stake President made a point this weekend to discourage and condemn political hate emails against either candidate. Our NATION will be ok, was his point. I feel so much like I want to ECHO his words. With earnest prayers and righteous desires, God will lead those who are faithful. And because of that...

I will fear no evil.

No comments: