Thursday, October 30, 2008

Feel it.


"What the WORLD needs now..."
My Jackie friend called me the other night... talked politics and voting matters. She concluded she only would vote for one thing most uncommon in this election time... love. Let the hippy movement begin!


"...is love sweet love."
October is the precusor to everything beautiful for me. Birthdays, holidays, family time. It's my Thursday for the months ahead. Only just one more day and its Friday.... one more holiday and its Thanksgiving and Christmas. Time to be with the ones I cherish the MOST. Nothing equates more to love than this.


"That's the only thing, that there's just too little of."
I feel like I know so little in a time when there's so much to learn. Days pile on top of the other and time slips by... today I'll take more time to learn about others. Put aside my wants. And to, "Love thy neighbor as thyself."

4 comments:

Lindsey and Brett said...

I'm not sure how to vote love in this election, since I'm pretty sure both candidates are ill-equipped for the job at hand. But, at any rate, love is definitely much needed in this world. So, go out and hug a tree and plant some flowers!

Jenn -- said...

Insights into my soul? Wow Caralina - I'm impressed! I need to show you more blogging tricks.

p.s. like the fonts and colors. :)

allie askins said...

you are so cute!!
i love you and miss you. i hope byu is fun!!!
loved your post!

Anonymous said...

Hey Caralina,
Its Lisa Williams, Ryans sis in law, Ryan and I were just looking at your cute blog. Can I add your blog to mine?
Lisa