Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reasons to be happy

I have such a happy life...

I attend school. Even if it's not my first-choice university, it's an education, and for that I am grateful. How happy-a-day will it be when I yank that diploma from faculty hands and take what is rightfully mine!

Thanks to a loving set of parents, we have two vehicles. I couldn't imagine having the schedules we have and only using one car. One of us would have to ride a bike. And that would not give us a reason to be happy.

I know God loves me and watches out for me. Blessings are daily showered upon me and my family. The Gospel really is good news... happy news, if you will.

I have an INCREDIBLE husband. Do you all know Ryan?? Because if you do, you know how lucky I am. In all my days (as few as they may be) I have never met someone so smiley and positive and downright HAPPY as he is.

He is the reason I am so happy.

I hope you're just as happy in your own lives!

3 comments:

Erin said...

so cute. ugh. we have one car and james has to ride a bike...poor kid. you do have a great hubby! he takes my child in church. that makes him A+++ in my book!

KP said...

Caroline!
you and your hubby are so cute..
this is kellie parisek by the way..well i got married so now im kellie mcdonald!
anyway.
let me have ur email so i can add u to read my blog!

Jenn -- said...

You make me laugh. Actually, there are going to be 20,000 towels in that room. I'm thinking that it might be quite comfortable.

Maybe a little drafty...

WE are SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!
Watch out, I may put you to work.

Love you!

p.s. did you delete your Facebook account? I can't find you (sob sob)