Friday, February 5, 2010

Seis meses. Six months.

Thanks to Limher's mom, I am currently enrolled in free Spanish classes at her casa. Once a week, I learn all the basics to the Spanish language. This will come in handy when I'm (someday) lost in Mexico.

Seis meses have passed since August. Excuse me? Can you please explain where the months are going? Somehow in the last six months I have attended two new schools, started a second job, quit that second job, received a promotion at Lifetime, and, oh yeah, got married!

This post is dedicated to Mr. Williams and six things I've learned about being married to him...

1.) Even if you don't like taking pictures, you always look good in them. Especially pictures taken right before a fun date. Yay for date night and Phantom of the Opera!
2.) Your beard means the world to you.
3.) You have chameleon qualities. Your ankle changed at least four shades of purple and yellow after you sprained your ankle during basketball.
4.) Basketball is a man's sport.
5.) You are a good cook! Not that I didn't believe you in the first place... but after our Potato Bar Dinner, I was sold. 6.) You love children. You want like twenty of them. Thanks to you, all of the children in our lives (including this fine young fellow, Brady) choose you over me.

I can't wait for our next seis meses together! Viva la Williams!

3 comments:

allie askins said...

i like this post.

Erin said...

wow. you have a very adorable child. what a great baby whisperer your hubby is!!! congrats on making it six months! I'm so proud of you two!

Ann said...

Have you heard the happy news that I will be getting married . . . yes, again, in quatro meses? I'm glad you here that you can recommend it!