Thursday, January 14, 2010

Laundry news.

While folding my laundry...

I turned on the TODAY SHOW.
I learned a simple tip to staying happy: make your bed each and every morning.
You'll feel "in control of your domain" and a deep sense of accomplishment.
I tried it; it works.

While folding my laundry...

I saw a commercial for Jiffy Peanut Butter.
The little boy who makes him his own school lunch.
And manages to make one for his mom.
Admittedly, I became a little choked up.
And afterwards, I made myself a PB&J.

I'm glad I folded my laundry.


Today is January 14th, 2010. Happy Thursday, everyone. Today, I remember our dear friend Megan Marie Wall Whitworth. We've missed you these last four years! I wish I could put flowers on your pretty headstone today.

I am so sorry for families and friends of those affected by the earthquake in Haiti. My prayers are with you.

May we all be a little happier, live a little better, and be a little kinder to one another. Why not start today?

4 comments:

joelle said...

I love this. Thanks sweet Caraline

Ashley said...

I love you Caraline! can't wait to see you at school! I just watched your video on your previous post and a flood of memories came back to me! One of which was me telling Ryan about this fabulous number you did...and he knew nothing about it. I hope you've enlightened him to your hidden talents and have shown him that movie! ;) Lets play soon

Jenn -- said...

If I make my bed and there is a small lump of a 6 year old under the covers, does it still count as being made?

Love your posts!
Miss you!

p.s. I could never be glad that I folded laundry. You are such a better person than me!

Dev and Laur said...

I am going to make my bed every morning now, just because of this blog post. I hope you feel accomplished, because you should! You are adorable!