Monday, September 28, 2009

Yummy grapes.

I have had several failed attempts to find myself some yummy grapes. The Walmart on Arizona Avenue and Pecos has a poor produce selection. So! I have rotated grocery stores trying to find grapes that weren't too sour or too squishy. I thought I found the perfect batch at Basha's. Thought. I then bit into one and nearly choked on the seeds. Seeds in grapes?? This is absurd. How could I have not known about this? All I want are yummy, SEEDLESS grapes. Preferably kinds that look like this...

Yesterday, I applied for a second job. I walked into the store feeling slightly nervous to hand the manager an application. In fact, I don't think I've ever physically turned in an application before. Thanks to modern technology, every job I have received was over internet application. Those feelings of being the new kid at school reminded me that I AM the new kid in town. This semester epitomizes change in my life. New school, new life, and now a new job. I walked in the store feeling vulnerable and clueless. It took me a whole minute to realize that I wasn't just anyone applying for this job... I am Caraline Lea Walker Williams (the first), and I am a darn good applicant for ANY job. I hope to get it! With all this free time, I find myself twiddling my thumbs and making up things to do with my spare time. Another job is what I need. More MONEY is what we need. So I can buy this...
... minus the half-head and arms. I would pay a couple extra bucks for the hair though. Anyway! Today is a sick day for me. I switched birth control yesterday and spent the whole night re-evaluating yet ANOTHER change... over the toilet. Oh well. Maybe I can convince Ryan to buy me some yummy grapes so I can feel better :)

5 comments:

Dev and Laur said...

you are cute. even when you throw up.

Jenn -- said...

Have them call me. I will tell them how LUCKY they would be to get you! In fact, I don't think they deserve you. The only place that does is the sweet offices of 352. Soon to be 161. Blah.

Hugs,
Jenn

Kris said...

I do love that shirt. And yes I do really enjoy lady antebellum! I listen to them often. :) I hope you get that job!

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Ok LOVE that shirt. There was a girl at a fireside I went to last night who dressed just like you. I thought it WAS you at first! It gave me a shot through the heart, I won't lie...