Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Paperweight.

Two posts in one day... whaaaa?

This post will serve the very purpose in having a blog... to update.

Ryan is in Mexico again. He has spent the majority of June and now July (and eventually some of August) at a mine site three hours from Monterrey. He works a lot when he's there which is always a blessing. But all he has to show for it is a bag full of Fools Gold. Bring me the real stuff! When we move maybe I'll pitch it at a garage sell as real gold and noone will know the difference. Without my buddy here I do a lot of info-mercial watching and internet surfing. Mainly because I'm waiting for Ryan to get online. Our means of communication is online chatting. Definitely doesn't feel cool as it did when I was 13 years old. But it's the best we got, so I'll take it! Yes, I miss him a lot. But again, I am just grateful we both have jobs. So when Ryan gets home we'll be taking a week long vacation to Utah... woohoo! Who doesn't love Utah? Ok, maybe a lot of people. But I can't help but love it... "so sue me."


We'll be staying in Sundance. Beautiful! I'll be sure to post some pictures after the trip. Until then... I have some Zumba info-mercials to attend to.

3 comments:

Erin said...

jealous. can i come with you on your family vacation to sundance. love it there! im going to miss my single buddy!

Stephanie Walker said...

Yea for Family Vacations! I can't wait to get out of this hot weather! P.S. I love your stick drawing....best I've ever seen!

katilda said...

I wish you would have photoshopped the bird into THIS picture. THEN i would be jealous of your vaycay...but without the bird, fuhgeddaboutit.