Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacationing.

Every summer should be complimented by an awesome vacation. My summer just got rocked by Bear Lake and Sundance, Utah. No... no Robert Redford sitings this time. Ryan was able to meet most of my extended family for the first time at Bear Lake. And he still wants to stay married! I wish I had pictures of my cousins and extended family. It was so good to see them. I can't wait until our reunion in Washington next year. My immediate family left Bear Lake and stayed at a beautiful log house in Sundance. Here are only a couple of pictures of our awesome vacation.

Ryan and Samantha running a muck at BYU!
Baby Wesley at the Provo Fair. He's a wee baby.
Emma, Samantha and me. Posing for Ryan. Cutest nieces ever! Where's Matthew? Settling Catan?
Husband and wife... lounging on the deck.
Siblings picture. Check out Curt's lighting zipper!
Williams family picture!
Can't wait to go on vacation again!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

a few thoughts.
a. ryan is such a cute fake daddy! and your niece samantha is so adorable.
b. i like how you and your siblings all have your own personal space in the pic!
c. you are totally glowing, so happy to have your hubby back, slightly jealous!
d. glad he still stayed married to you after the vaca
e. glad you are home, i missed you!

katilda said...

You are so cute when you say things like "husband and wife" and "williams family picture." just sayin.

Jenn -- said...

It was so fun to see you! We love you!