Sunday, February 17, 2008

First Post Ever.

I fear that my life is being taken over by the internet...

Facebook, MySpace, Google, email galore, online bank accounts, and finally... Blogger. The list goes on and on and on and on. And I feel that the ONLY reason I am actually making my own Blog is due to one reason: peer pressure. My seminary teacher gave me one ultimatum when going off to college but to create my own Blog. So I did. Here I am, one year later, and my sister-in-law (after making her own fully animated and beautifully construed page) has helped with the overloading pressure. I say to them give me time and I will give you the fanciest Blog you've ever seen. This will take the place of any other internet frenzy that I, a time-wasting college student, will take part of. I will put aside other important things I am doing in order to give you, the reader, a piece of my mind. Things like homework, chores, personal hygiene... everything that should matter. And in this process, I will become technologically proficient while trumping every other Blogger in their efforts to create "The Best Page Ever." Namely... Stephanie Walker.

So, mock me all you want. But first mock my seminary teacher and my sister-in-law.

ERGO... the start to something beautiful.

Fin.

1 comment:

Stephanie Walker said...

Definitly the best blog ever! Love the picture.