Sunday, February 24, 2008

Too Much FUN!


This is what Gen (my roommate) and I do. We take pictures of ourselves and end up regretting it later. This was taken right before we went jogging one night. I think I might regret posting this picture but the truth is... most of my pictures look like this.



Roadtrip home for President's Day Weekend! This was before we got lost in Vegas for an hour. So much fun.....


Free pancakes at I-hop night! What our waiter DIDN'T know was we had just gone to Krispy Kreme's and bought a dozen donuts. Needless to say... the night ended with self-induced puking. Healthy!




Hope you've enjoyed a few pictures from my second semester at BYU! What a fun time its been up here. Gotta love college.

2 comments:

katielizabethawkes said...

i must be honest...when i saw the picture of you and ur roommie getting ready to go "jogging", i knew it must be a lie. Then i read your profile and realized, yes, i am accurate. Half-jogs. Half-jogs and laughing. Half-jogs and laughing and Tiffany Christensen.
Oh, and love the picture with your mama...makes me pine for another tank top day. Soon? Tomorrow? Now? okay.

Stephanie Walker said...

We miss you caralina! Let me know if you want to change your blog around someday. I am the best you know! ;)